Monday, March 28, 2011

Studying and Skin Tag

Actually doing my study guide! It took forever...
 This weekend I actually did study! I had a nursing test Monday and I wanted to be prepared for it. It was a hard test! I don't find out my score until tomorrow, but hopefully it went well.

On Friday we went and listened to Mark Zuckerberg at a BYU interview with Senator Hatch.  It was really interesting, except I couldn't understand what the Senator was saying so I just guessed based on how Mark replied.  After that we studied for a while and then hung out and decided to go hot tubbing with Javier and Junior.  It was so much fun, and then we went to IHOP for a super late night/early morning snack.

Saturday we slept in, and then studied more. (I know, it was so weird!) We then went to Nick's fundraiser for his baseball team and had BBQ sandwiches which were really good.  After that we just hung out and talked forever at Javier, Junior and Pepe's.

On Sunday we went to their house again and decided to be medical professionals! We have a friend who had a skin tag and after researching and watching Youtube videos, we figured we could do it.  We did! haha it was on his ear and after sterilizing everything, we clipped it off.  It was kinda squishy after and grossed people out. Then we studied (and talked) the rest of the night. It was a productive weekend!
Javier looking at the skin tag, it's in the bag right on top of his shoulder.
 

6 comments:

  1. I think I have skin tags. You would cut someone's off though, weirdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty cool, you took matters into your own hands and saved a 150 dollar doctor visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the most unique assortment of activities I have ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard about people learning to play guitar from utube, but performing surgery?!? Yikes!

    p.s. - I nominated you for a blog award... you can read about it over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realized "nominated" was the wrong word - I just flat out gave it to you, haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOSH!!! That is disgusting!! Poor Junior!! hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete