Saturday, May 18, 2013

Whit's Wedding!

Way back in March I went up to Utah to help throw Whit's bridal shower for college friends.  It was so fun! She got great gifts and it was tons of fun spending time with her.


Then a month later (I don't have pictures to prove I did anything during the month of April before the wedding, so it's like nothing happened then! I really made some awesome friends and we hung out every day, but no one actually takes pictures...I'll work on it!) I went to Utah for the wedding! It was so fun.  I'm incredibly blessed to have the family I do, and here is my family for now! 


A few weeks later I drove to Washington for the Manson reception and Apple Blossom.  This is the sign that was waiting for me on the door when I got home.  Rock made sure to ask if I knew what that said.  I'm the proud aunt that taught him how to spell! :)


We got right to work making homemade apple cider.  SO good.  It did feel weird to be making cider and not be freezing, because we usually make it in November, but it was just as good! 


This kid is a character. Seriously, he's always in costume.  His imagination is amazing to me haha. He can even talk in his "Batman" voice, which sounds pretty dang accurate.  


So now I'm back in Arizona, more job interviews and having fun. I am loving it here!

2 comments:

  1. Whitni looked so beautiful, and your parents did an amazing job getting the yard ready for the reception. You do have a wonderful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cold making cider in November... INSIDE THE SHED>>>>>>>>>SOOOO COLD!!!! Thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete