Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Day of Class

I had my first day of the last semester of school before I take my NCLEX to be a registered nurse! It didn't really hit me until I got a call from Career Services and went and talked with them.  The first thing he asked me was how excited I was.  I always say I'm excited to graduate and get a real nursing job, but I had never REALLY thought about how close it was. It really is happening! I can't even explain how excited I am to get to do this.  I have 13 days of class left. :) I kind of feel like a senior in high school, doing mock job interviews and sending in my resume to have people critique.  It's all coming together! I couldn't be happier!

(And thank you mom and dad for helping me out! I really couldn't have done it without you!)

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Rissa! Good luck with your tests and job hunting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Marissa! This is a great accomplishment. I wish you the best during the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SUPER exciting! Good luck with all that is ahead of you, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always great to see that light at the end of the tunnel. You will be one great nurse!

    ReplyDelete