Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fifth Grade Dream Come True

I was completely in love with every single boy band when I was younger. I had posters covering every wall, and my binders in school had the band members taped to them. I knew every song by heart and I knew what order each song on every album went. Tonight I got to see Backstreet Boys perform in Wenatchee, and it was one of the most fun nights I have had in a long time.
Whitni, Bronte Toolson, Katie Richardson and Katie Barnes went with me to Red Robin and had dinner, then went to the concert. It was two hours of constant songs. I was in love the whole time, especially with Nick Carter. We were 13 rows back and in the aisle so even the short ones (Whit and I) could see really well. My return to my childhood was a success. :D


My boyfriend :D

Bronte, Katie R., me, Katie B., and Whit

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you could get back in touch with your youth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad my college kids can remember their childhood days. The challenge will be to remember them in 30 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hearing glowing reviews all day. I am glad it lived up to your memories!

    ReplyDelete