Monday, September 12, 2011

Small World!

On August 12th I was in Philly with my parents and Whit, and as part of our "alone time" I was watching a random YouTube video.  It was one of members of the Air Force performing Adele's "Rolling in the Deep." I started watching it because I love the song, and party because I really like to watch military videos that make me cry (sad I know haha).  This one didn't make me cry, but I turned on the song, listened to the whole thing while I was checking my email, and even sent it to my friend on Facebook.

This morning I woke up and was checking my email.  I somehow managed to make it to Facebook and saw my high school band teacher's status that said, "Someone just recognized me in the airport. Now that is funny! They were playing the YouTube video on their phone. Sherry is with me. I bet she thinks I'm really cool now! Hehe. So amusing" 


Now, me being the creeper that I am, I had to know what video he was talking about.  I looked on his page and saw the video, and couldn't believe it! It was the one I had watched a month ago! I watched it again today and I seriously don't know how I didn't see him the first time, other than I didn't really think I would know anyone in the video.  I called my mom today and told her that there was a video that some Air Force members made and that Mr. C was in it playing guitar, and her response was, "Well, he IS in the Air Force." haha I thought it was a really small world, the video is awesome too.  Their band is named Sidewinder, and tomorrow they are going to be on the Ellen Degeneres Show.  I thought it was pretty cool that I know him! 


This is another video that I saw today, it is way sweet.  It is "Stand By Me" and it is a combination of different street performers around the world.  It is really cool. Enjoy!
http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf

2 comments: