Monday, May 10, 2010

Going Away Bonfire

Some of my friends from work and I decided to have a bonfire (campfire) last week before I left with smores and singing. It was lots of fun, mostly just to catch up with some of the people I hadn't seen in a while. I worked with some of them for six months and we got to know each other pretty well, whether they wanted to or not. It was a fun night and a great way to say goodbye until the fall.

Amanda, my awesome singing partner and fellow House lover.
Jake, who found out all my coolest secrets and made me look bad in front of my boss. haha
Amanda, I don't know how we got ANY work done when we sat together. Constant laughter.
Ash, who is crazy fun and totally random. haha




3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun time, also glad you found out what is causing your pain. Hope the stone will soon pass and you can feel better again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! this night was so fun! i miss your face already. make sure you keep your blog updated so we can keep in touch. AND when you get back to freaking utah you better call me to play!! la ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to start Summer break! And - I hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy it soon!

    ReplyDelete